Fiesta Auto Insurance is a regional agency that works with more than 40 different insurance companies to offer customers affordable rates. The company specializes in serving the Latino community, with many agents fluent in Spanish.
Our team of experts wanted to see how Fiesta Auto Insurance measured up to some of the country’s best car insurance companies, so we conducted an in-depth review of the provider’s rates, plans, and customer and industry reviews.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Review
Fiesta Auto Insurance offers a number of benefits. As a Spanish-speaking insurance agency, it scores high for its accessibility to the Latino community and others who are more comfortable working in Spanish. The company also offers good coverage options at affordable rates for high-risk drivers.
However, as the company only operates in 12 states, it isn’t available in most parts of the U.S. Customer reviews are mixed, indicating that the level of service may be inconsistent between different franchisees. In addition, some drivers may find the broker relationship more difficult to navigate than going straight to a provider.
For drivers in the states in which Fiesta Auto Insurance makes itself available and who want help finding the cheapest car insurance rates or best auto policy options, the company could be a good fit. Other drivers may be able to find better rates, coverage, and service elsewhere.
About Fiesta Auto Insurance
States available: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas
Insurance types: Auto, home, business, rental property, boat, motorcycle
Fiesta Auto Insurance got its start in 1999 as an insurance broker. It offers auto, home, and business insurance through local agents in 12 states throughout the U.S., providing access to over 40 insurance companies. It is known for offering good coverage options at affordable rates to high-risk drivers.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Cost
Fiesta Auto Insurance offers its customers extremely affordable rates–as low as $1 per day for some. The company is also known for providing insurance to high-risk drivers at relatively affordable rates.
Your rates will vary depending on information about you and your vehicle. Like all insurance providers, Fiesta determines custom rates for each driver. The best way to find out how much you’d pay is to reach out to an agent for a free quote or request one online.
Here are some of the factors that can affect your car insurance rates:
- Driving history: You’ll get the best rates if you have a clean driving record. Any accidents or traffic violations will lead to higher rates.
- Age: Senior drivers and young drivers–especially teens–pay the highest rates for car insurance.
- Credit history: If you have a bad credit score, you’ll likely pay more for car insurance than people with a strong credit history.
- Location: Different states have different rates. Even within states, rates may change from one location to another. Drivers in urban areas often pay more for car insurance than those in rural areas.
- Vehicle type: Cars that cost more to buy also tend to cost more to insure. Vehicles that are statistically more likely to be stolen also usually come with higher insurance rates.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Discounts
Since Fiesta Auto Insurance is a broker and not a direct provider, it is not able to offer any discounts itself. Instead, you’ll have access to whatever discount programs the provider you choose has available.
These are some of the most common discounts car insurance companies offer:
- Good driver discount: If you can stay accident-free and avoid any traffic violations for a set period of time, many companies will discount your rates.
- Multi-policy discount: Most companies will discount your premiums if you insure more than one vehicle with them.
- Safe driving discount: Some companies offer you a discount for completing an approved defensive driving course.
- Safety equipment discount: If you have safety features such as passenger-side airbags or blind spot detection, some companies will lower your premiums.
- Bundling discount: Many companies offer other kinds of insurance such as renters insurance, homeowners insurance, or life insurance. If you bundle one or more of these policies under the same company as your auto insurance, you may get a discount.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Coverage
As a broker, Fiesta Auto Insurance gives you access to coverage and insurance policies from dozens of providers. Most of these providers offer policies ranging from plans that only satisfy the state minimum coverage requirements to full coverage and comprehensive insurance plans.
Additional Fiesta Auto Insurance Coverage Options
Again, as a broker, Fiesta does not offer any add-ons or options itself. The additional coverage options available to you will depend on the offerings of the actual insurance company you choose.
Here are some of the additional coverage options you might find through Fiesta Auto Insurance:
Fiesta Auto Insurance also offers a service that most insurance companies don’t. In addition to brokering insurance policies, the company also offers tax preparation services. This may be a valuable service to people who need help with their tax returns.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Usage-Based Insurance
Usage-based insurance allows you to pay only for the coverage you use. It usually does so by charging a per-mile fee. This is a great way for people who are retired, work from home, or work as a stay-at-home parent to save money on their car insurance premiums.
Depending on where you live, your Fiesta Auto Insurance agent can help you find usage-based insurance coverage if it’s a good fit for you. Make sure to mention your driving habits or work situation when you reach out to get a quote.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Reviews
Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating: A+
BBB complaints in last three years: 0
Both customer and industry ratings are hard to find for Fiesta Auto Insurance. This is likely due to the company’s business model as a broker and not a direct provider, as people may review their provider instead.
The reviews our team could find are mixed. Some report a very positive experience with no complaints. Others have one or more grievances with the company.
Positive Fiesta Auto Insurance Reviews
Customers who report a positive experience with Fiesta Auto Insurance consistently mention helpful service and low rates.
“I was in the market for car insurance, I had called around prior to contacting Fiesta Insurance. [Agent] was super friendly and helpful, she was able to get me the lowest rate possible and made the whole process a breeze.”
– Jenny S. via Yelp
“We were helped by Nancy. She was super helpful and found us insurance through a company for about 180 a month. This was a deal because he was getting quoted $400+ elsewhere. The whole process was about 30 minutes! You are even able to make your payments directly through Fiesta for convenience.”
– Theresa A. via Yelp
Fiesta Auto Insurance Complaints
Not everyone reports a positive experience with Fiesta Auto Insurance. Complaints tend to cite communication issues with customer service representatives as a major problem.
“These guys failed to notify [provider] of my address change after calling them twice to do so. My insurance was cancelled after two months due to non-notification. Fiesta hasn’t returned any of my 12 phone calls this week.”
– Scott C. via Yelp
“I wanted a refund from my second vehicle that I put on my policy with another vehicle which I ended up finding a better deal with someone else so I had insurance with my second vehicle for only nine days and they refused to give me any of my money back!”
– Lisa via Consumer Affairs
Fiesta Auto Insurance Locations
Fiesta Auto Insurance locations are available in twelve states around the U.S. While it is offered in many different states most locations are primarily in California and Texas. Below are some of the main Fiesta Auto Insurance office cities within California and Texas:
- Fresno, CA: 24 Locations
- Merced, CA: 16 Locations
- Visalia, CA: 5 Locations
- Dinuba, CA: 4 Locations
- Salinas, CA: 5 Locations
- Los Banos, CA: 1 Location
- Selma, CA: 1 Location
- Lindsay, CA: 3 Locations
- Delano, CA: 1 Location
- Modesto, CA: 5 Locations
- Fort Worth, TX: 5 Locations
- Lewisville, TX: 4 Locations
- Garland, TX: 2 Locations
You can find a Fiesta Auto Insurance location near you through their location finder or through their list on the company website.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Mobile App
Some companies have launched mobile apps to make things like paying your premiums or filing and tracking a claim easier. But based on what we saw on the Fiesta Auto Insurance website, Fiesta itself does not have a mobile app.
However, the company that you do sign up with may have one. If this feature is important to you, make sure to mention it to your Fiesta insurance agent. With over 40 partner providers, Fiesta Auto Insurance can almost certainly find one that offers its own mobile app.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Center: Conclusion
Fiesta Auto Insurance Center may be a great option for people who live in the areas it serves. But for drivers in other states or those who prefer to work directly with an insurance provider, it may not be the best option. We recommend that you search around and compare quotes before making a decision.
Fiesta Auto Insurance Center Competitors: Top Picks
Fiesta Auto Insurance Center can be a good option for you where it’s offered, but will you get the best deal? To help you with your auto insurance search, our team of experts found these providers to be among the best car insurance companies in the country.
Progressive: Best Usage-Based Insurance
Progressive scored high in nearly every category in our in-depth review. Our team found that the company has many strengths, but we rate it as the Best Usage-Based Insurance due to its affordable per-mile rates and customer service. Reviews indicate that the company is a great choice for people who work from home or don’t drive much. However, the company’s strong showing in all of our categories means it can be a good option for just about anyone.
Read our Progressive insurance review to learn more about the provider.
Geico: Best Overall Provider
In our review of the top insurance companies, Geico had a near-perfect score across all categories. As a result, we rate Geico as the Best Overall Provider. The company has a wide range of coverage options and discounts, and Geico insurance reviews consistently mention an easy claims process and good communication. Due to its availability in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada, Geico is worth considering for almost any driver.
For more information about the insurer, check out our Geico insurance review.
Fiesta Auto Insurance & Tax Service: FAQ
How We Rate Insurers
Our review process aims to deliver consistent and unbiased assessments of car insurance providers. While there are multiple qualities that make a car insurance company successful, our review team focuses on those we believe are the most important for consumers:
- Cost: Cost can be difficult to compare between insurers because so many factors impact annual premiums. The cheapest insurer for one driver may not be the cheapest for another. To determine our cost score, we look at insurance rate estimates generated by Quadrant Information Services, discount opportunities, and consumer reports.
- Coverage: To determine our coverage score, we look at the number of coverage options available as well as coverage limits and deductible options. Our ratings also take into account additional services and benefits like roadside assistance.
- Reliability: It’s important that an auto insurer is able to meet its claims obligations. Companies with a strong financial strength rating from AM Best score best in this category. Established insurers with a long history of reliable service also receive positive marks.
- Service: We comb through customer reviews on sites like the BBB to learn about customer experiences. Insurers with a low volume of complaints score well in this area. We also consider the claims process, giving higher ratings to car insurance providers that offer easy-to-use claims apps.
*Data accurate at time of publication.